Wednesday, August 5, 2009

EM:ME- Wednesday Weigh IN!

OK it's that Time.... MY Weekly weigh in for EM:ME Hosted by {aeFilkins}.

Here we are..... a group of women who decided it was time to get a grip and realize we are important and take better care of ourselves and our bodies.....


I am running short on time this week so let's cut to it.....

The numbers are great but I don't FEEL much different yet. I mean I feel healthier and my body feels clean, but I don't feel SKINNIER yet. :(


I lost 2.5 lbs this past week.

TOTAL LOSS SO FAR is 9 lbs.

I didn't have a lot of time to exercise this past week, trying to get NKB off to New Orleans, but I have been SWAMPED at work.... I swear I walk 10 miles a day at the hospital going from room to room and wheeling babies from rooms to the nursery.....
Most importantly I think its the food choices I am making. I have splurged a few times on Bday Cake and a Hamburger.... and Niko Niko....


but I am constantly drinking green tea....
and Eating LOTS OF FIBER.... :)

Fiber at Snack time....

And these are amazing!!! You feel like you are being so bad!

Baked Tostitos....
WITH MANGO SALSA... YUMMMY!
OR HUMMUS!!!

And Dannon Activia....
EXPRESS BAKE sweet potatoes... OMG you heat them in the plastic and they steam perfectly...... I eat them all day everyday.
AND SKINNY COW ICE CREAM..... God Bless whoever invented this.

This is my latest discovery... TYSON precooked seasoned chicken breast. in Italian and BBQ flavor. A Perfect and instant solution for salads, sandwiches, pitas, wraps, or just a piece of chicken.... I am addicted.

I am still taking the Acai Berry Cleanse pills and I really feel they are working well.... I have more energy and like I said my body feels clean.... I don't feel icky or run down.
I just wish I would get to a point that people would notice my hard work and dedication!
Until next time......

4 comments:

  1. Look at you...... Keep it up girl!!!!!!! You are motivating me, so after this baby comes I'm coming right to your blog for some good ideas and the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to keep up the good work! I'm cheering you on all the way. Way to go!!! Love ya! a:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the awesome work!!! Where did you get the acai berry pills cause I read something on the internet last night and ordered a free trial and then canceled it cause I didnt know if it was a scam lol! can you let me know!!! but 9 pounds is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!!! You lost nine and I found them! :)... I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete