Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Please keep this Family in your prayers....


I learned of this little girl's story and have been following it for months now. My heart aches for her and her family. Please take the time to STOP and read this....

http://laylagrace.org

When your done, please stop and pray. This family needs a miracle and they need your prayers.

Life is too short. Please hug your babies. Don't worry about the dirty dishes or the laundry to be folded..... There is SO much more to life than that. Enjoy your family. Don't be a slave to your job.... In a moment it can all be gone.

I've changed my perspective of my life so much, from all this little girl and her family has gone through! Please Lord, help me not take the little annoying things for granted anymore! It's so easy to get upset... Life goes by way too fast! No... one knows their time... So enjoy EVERY moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment