Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Big Changes


Since Nathan and I have been married I have always worked full time. I have taken several different career paths and done many different things. My path has always led me back to what I love and what I do best.... Photography and being a mommy. As you know, I own my own photography business: Snapped With Love Photography. AND, up until Sunday, I was an employee of Our 365/Memorial Hermann Hospital System. I do the infant portraits there. WELL, the big CHANGE is that I put in my notice to no longer work there anymore and my last day is February 26th, 2010. After much thought, family talks, prayer and support from my husband I am shifting my focus to my children and my photography. I plan to be at home A LOT more with my kids, AND do work more on my photography (both booking weekday sessions & editing). I am thrilled. I am my own boss and I make my own hours. I also get SO much more time with the girls and that is precious in itself.... Also, in working SO many jobs sleep has been at the bottom of my priority list. I can't let that happen anymore either... I am exhausted running on 2-3 hours of sleep every night, work 3 jobs, raise 2 kids and be at the gym everyday. I am managing, but it's not super fun.

I will remain at Tiny Treasures Preschool, teaching 3 year olds... I love it and BOTH of my girls will be there next year and I can't wait to watch them grow in school together!

Please keep us in your prayers while we undergo this transition. It's going to be a big adjustment for me but I know I made the right choice... I am so excited for the things to come!
If you know anyone needing weekday photos, I am available Monday, Wednesday and Friday all day and on weekends.... Starting in the summer, I will be available 7 days a week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment