Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun @ Hermann Park

I had a photoshoot downtown this weekend. Nathan took the girls to the park during my shoot and I met up with them afterward to play and get some cute pictures :)








Right behind Kayelyn is Children's Memorial Hermann. She was throwing a fit, but after I took the photo it hit me, that my healthy baby girl is in the same photo as the hospital she was gravely ill in.... last time she was in a photo with the hospital, she was in the level III NICU. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. After I took this photo a wave of emotion hit me... I just can't believe how blessed we are.

A better view of the hospital, the Life Flight landing pad is visible, that's where Kayelyn landed in a helicopter when she was just hours old....

No comments:

Post a Comment