Friday, December 5, 2008

PEACE-LOVE-HAPPINESS...BABIES & SCRUBS

OH HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!


It's Official. I got a new job. A great job. A totally awesome, wonderful job. I will be working for The Memorial Hermann Hospital System in the Nursery as an infant photographer.
My major was photo journalism in college. On the side I have done weddings, engagments etc... I have also freelanced for the Battalion (texas a&m's newspaper and the eagle- the BCS paper) When I was in college I worked at St Josephs Hospital in the nursery as an infant photographer.... Well I applied at Katy Memorial Hermann and they hired me as a regional manager to work all of West Houston! I will float between all the major hospitals and medical center....I am so excited!! It's part time and the money is great so I will get to stay home with my babies more and OH YEAH-- I will also get to wear scrubs to WORK. YAY! Curious George Scrubs none-the-less.... (BTW did you know Grey's Anatomy has their own Scrub brand??)
What could be better?? Honestly.
Gone are the days of Micro-managing, Stress, corporate bull-honky :), and strangely odd people....
Here are the days of babies, beaming moms & dads and did I mention scrubs??
One door got slammed in my face and other opened up to something way better than before.
An infant is less than likely to stab you in the back. I bet I get spit-up on though which happens daily to me anyway :)
I toast my Sangria to you!!
c'est la vie.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so excited for you. This is wonderful news! Way to hang in there. I knew something better would come along for you. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting!! Every time I go to the Dr, I think - man - I should so work with a Dr. so I can wear scrubs to work! ;) I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! What an awesome job! I am super jealous. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the scrubs youpicked! How fun. When do you start?

    ReplyDelete