Monday, December 22, 2008

Bragging Rights...

Everyone knows how Smart Briley is... Everyone always comments on it.... She is VERY VERY smart. Way smarter than she should be for age 3....

Last week, she has her 3 Year Old Mid Year Assessment at school. Her teachers told us she scored higher than any other 3 year old in the school! Top of her class!!!
Her Assessment looks like this:
I can Count to: 18
I can count 1 for 1 ratio to: 5
Shapes I know include:
Circle
Square
Triangle
Rectangle
Heart
Pentagon
Star
Diamond
Colors I know are:
Red
Yellow
Blue
Green
Orange
Purple
Pink
Brown
Gray
Black
White
I can Sing my ABC's From: A to Z
I know the Sounds of: A B C D E F G H I J K T S
I know these letters by sight:
A B C D E H J O Q R T Z
I know these numbers by sight:
1 2 3
CONGRATULATIONS TO MY GIRL!! You are so smart! You make mommy proud!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... but I shouldn't be surprised. I'm around a LOT of little kids her age and Briley always shocks me with just how ahead of the curve that she is!

    ReplyDelete