Thursday, December 4, 2008

NO more blonde jokes....






Everyone that knows me, knows I have always disliked my very light blonde hair. I found it boring, dull and thought it washed me out. Most people told me I was crazy and "do you know how many people pay for hair like yours?" Yeah ok, thats all fine and good, BUT that doesn't mean I like it any better. I have NEVER done anything to my hair so today I decided to change that. I did it myself with the help of a good friend and I love it. I love it so much I plan on going even darker. I don't think its true that blondes have more fun because I am already having way more fun than I was before :)

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog everday and love all the things you guys do. I had no idea you hated your hair color, but I like the brown. You could do fun stuff with highlights too.

    I hope things start picking up for you since it seems like you're going through hard times. I think about y'all a lot and hope for the best.

    love,
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes! I was reading backwards and thought your pictures of ornaments made your hair look really dark... well this explains it! I love your blonde hair, but how fun and it looks lovely on you. I bet your eyes just pop! love you! NW

    ReplyDelete