Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Practical Joker


Yesterday I pick up my water bottle, took a swig of water and headed out the door to work.

The water tasted really funny. Gross actually. I walked over to the sink and dumped it out. It was a bit murky. EWWWWWW. "OMG- What is in my water and what did I just drink??" I shook the bottle and it made a thumping sound. I turned it upside down and out slide an entire Soggy piece of....

YUP. String cheese.

The only culprit was BRILEY So I asked her:

"Do you know who put cheese in Mommy's Water???"

She started laughing and said "IT was MEEE!!!" I asked her why she did that..... She said:

"I Played a joke on you. It was silly"

The child is 3 and a practical joker just like her daddy!!

2 comments:

  1. She's so cute! She cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Gross... but hilarious!!! Totally following after Daddy.;)

    ReplyDelete