Saturday, May 23, 2009

I NEED YOUR HELP!


I am stuck in the midst of a big debate with myself. As most of you know. I am the proud owner of a small photography business called Snapped With Love Photography. I love my business and I love what I do. My passion is and always has been photography. Thus, the name of my company. I do it, because I do it with love..... It's just what I do. This being said I have thrown myself into a tail spin. While I like the title of my business I also worry that its kind of old school and not fresh and mod like some I have seen. I have some other choices in mind but I would love your input.
Please vote on the side of my blog and let me know what you think.....
--------------------->

If you think the name should be changed.... Please email me privately, what your suggestions are at: MELISSA@ SNAPPEDWITHLOVE.COM....

No comments:

Post a Comment