Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day- Better late than never I say......

Memorial Day this year was super busy, but fun nonetheless...

We fly our flag everyday- not just on Holidays..... Our country is in a time of peril and we think it's important to show support to our troops and to humanity in general so our flag is out every day of the year. I think more people should follow our lead. Imagine how lovely it would feel if everyone had a flag out. The spirit of unity would be stronger and our streets would be prettier!!!

I started out going to work and then I came home and we headed out to Kemah.... I had never been and instantly fell in love with the place.... I truly believe I could live there happily for the rest of my life.... Maybe Someday.

Here are som pictures from our visit there. Briley played all afternoon in a fountain on the boardwalk. She had so much fun....

Someone is going to be 4 soon!



Someone slept through it all!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love those pictures of Briley. They are so precious!

    ReplyDelete