Wednesday, August 20, 2008

That's Just Lovely...

So Sully started her first heat today. Not something I would typically share with my blog audience, BUT the circumstances leading up to this mess are really quiet funny. My quick fix to the issue is even better. So this morning, I wake up, terrified because there is blood all over the place. I call Nathan asking him, "Are you ok? Are you bleeding?" I get him all worked up and wondering where he is bleeding... We can't figure out who is bleeding and why so I worry all morning-- what the HECK is going on?? Suddenly, as I am cleaning the house it hits me, OMG. I have an appt for Sully to get fixed next week. My perfect luck would be that she started her heat early and now I have to deal with this mess. Sure enough. I am right.
YAY.

So because I can't leave the house and I don't have anyone to send on my very special errand, I get creative and fix the problem.




Pull-Ups. Works everytime.



Sully is Pissed. She will get over it.

1 comment:

  1. Now look who's the one playing dress up with the dog. hehehe

    ReplyDelete