Friday, August 15, 2008

ShamWOW

So Nathan fell victim to an Infomercial. He bought the ShamWow. You know, the guy with the crooked eyebrows that soaks up puddles of wine and coke at 3am?? Yes. That.
It took like 3 weeks for the dang things to show up. I kept telling him he got snowed for sure. They showed up today. Here he comes, ecstatic and running into the kitchen. The ShamWOW is here!
Oh Boy.
Nathan tries to show me how they work. He is devastated that I didn't say "WOW".
We got double of course, because if you order now, they send twice the amount and if you call in the next 30 minutes you also get the mop.
Yay.
So I put the thing to the test tonight, thinking it will soak up a whole cup of water like the commercial says.
It Didn't work.
I think we got ripped off. Nathan insists we didn't and that I will love them.
I will keep you updated.






No comments:

Post a Comment