Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Cleaning, Other Springy Things and Grandmama's Big Day Back!

So over the winter, between all of the Christmas decorations, Couture Bowtique 's wood working, adding an attic to our garage, acquiring a new workbench, both of us working multiple jobs, and building a garden are garage went from being perfect to being a junk hole. So yesterday evening Nathan and I moved a lot of the big stuff around into organized piles . Today, when I got home from work, I decided to finish the job and surprise him...


When it was done, this is how it looked!!!


Spring is here is Katy, Texas! The Crepe Myrtles are budding....

The Geraniums are blooming...


I have flowers in my flower pots!

The Bougainvillea is in bloom!

The Hibiscus is gorgeous!


The bushes are blooming!!

In other Big news, Jennifer had to go back to work today! This means it was grandmama's first official day with all four girls!! Here are pictures of them all loaded up on Grandmama's "bus" :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow I cannot beleive you did that garage by yourself! That must have taken a long time! What a wonderful wife and mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete