Monday, February 9, 2009

Porta-Crib Success, Waffles, & a Homegirl

On Friday, we set up a new Porta-Crib that Teresa got. Both my mom and Teresa had mentioned us moving an actual Crib into our room instead of using the Pack-n-play or bassinet..... So we rearranged the furniture and put the porta-crib on my side of the bed so she could see us. I gave her a bottle and laid her down and she went right to sleep and slept ALL night!! The next day, she napped in it twice and slept all night again the next night! Guess what? She is still sleeping in it at night and taking her naps in there too!!! I am not sure what the difference is, maybe it's because she is more level to me and can see me (The Pack-n-play is LOW) but I am not going to question it further. She is sleeping there, and yes while she is still in our room, at least we have our bed back! Everyone is happier and sleeping much better!!!


NIGHT NIGHT SWEET OLIVE!
Briley and I made Belgium Waffles over the weekend and they turned out great! I had so much fun cooking breakfast with my girl!!


YUMMERS!!
After our busy day on Saturday the last thing we wanted to do was cook dinner. So we tried out a new burger joint right by our house. Mooyah Just opened and let me tell you, if you are a burger person, this place is amazing and very affordable :) Well, while we were waiting for our food. Briley Put on Daddy's hat and glasses and decided to act like the homegirl that she thinks she is.... she is so goofy.....


I am wondering where she learned all of this.... Not from me.... :)

1 comment:

  1. That cracks me up about Briley...too funny! Yay for getting Kayelyn to sleep on her own. Whatever works. Maybe she just wants to know she's close to her two lifesavers.;)

    ReplyDelete