Decided I would carry this over from Facebook....
1. I hate having a stuffy nose. It makes me feel panicky, like I am suffocating.
2. Sunflowers make me very happy.
3. I am bit anal about bleach. I use it on everything in my house.
4. I wish I could mow lawns for a living.
5.I think my husband is the most supportive, kind loving man I know.
6. I love to vacuum. I love it more than I should.
7. I cannot STAND back stabbers, they make my sick
8. Thin Mints are as close to perfect as you can get
9. I talk in my sleep
10. My hiccups are so loud, one time someone asked if I was choking and should they call 911
11. I love my job, for the first time in my life, I am truly happy with my work-life balance
12. I hate folding laundry and emptying the dishwasher. HATE IT
13. I think everyone should live in Texas. It's a great place to be.
14. I adore my BFF's that live in Cali and I miss them so much.
15. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the greatest cereal of all time
16. The other day I was looking for my new computer at work and ended up in the morgue. That freaked me a bit
17. I am on my feet all day, everyday, I barely have time to eat and I lose no weight. My husband takes a night job waiting tables for extra money and drops 17 lbs even though he eats fatty food at work. Tell me how thats fair. :)
18. I am addicted to blogging. http://www.brew-aggie.blogspot.com/
19. I can't wait to plant some flowers in my garden in the spring
20. Watering the yard makes me feel peaceful
21. Photography gives me the greatest feeling of satisfaction and self expression. I love capturing that perfect moment. http://www.snappedwithlove.blogspot.com/
22. I am pretty handy with powertools and can build as much as most men
23. Wearing scrubs to work is the best
24. I am so used to the humidity and heat here that when I leave TX I feel like I am going to dry up and freeze at the same time
25.I have trouble sitting still if my house is messy. I cannot sit down and relax until everything is in order.