Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Easter was great this year..... Minus the fact that daddy has been seriously ill with Bronchitis, we had a pretty good day. I got up and got the girls dressed and ready for church and they looked darling in their matching dresses. I feel so bless to have such wonderful, happy healthy children....






East baskets were and adventure this year..... The girls some some goodies that they loved....



Daddy decided to personalize a few eggs while we dyed them. These are my favorites...





At church Kayelyn went to nursery for the first time. Up until now she has been a lap baby but I decided to "brave" it and let her go. She did wonderfully and didn't cry at all! Here she is with her new friend...
Briley of course loves church....
After church we had a FLOODING down pour.... I walked out to the car in deep water and was soaked by the time I made it home!!!


I hope everyone had a joyous Easter! We are so glad spring is finally here!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the olive egg!! I love the pic of Kaylyn in the basket!!! Soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete