Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Colorado Recap

Sorry it has been so long... Since I have returned back from Colorado life has been VERY hectic!!! Trying to gte back in the swing of things has been insane!!! We had a wonderful time in Colorado! We did so many fun things!
We took my dad out for his birthday to The Blue Parrot- a family own Italian food place in Louisville Colorado that I have been going to since I was little. They have t he BEST homemade noodles, pasta sauce and of course meatballs.... HUGE meatballs I might add. The entire time Briley was singing "On top of spaghetti, all covered with cheeeeese.... I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed....."





We spent a lot of time with family.... here are the girls witth their MeMaw and Gammy (Great Grandma)


My Dad drove us around the mountains to sight see so I could take pictures..... it's just gorgeous there.....











We also visited El Tapatio.... My parents and grandparents favortie Friday night restaurant. We took the whole family and it was an adventure!

























1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I can't believe how big Kayelyn is getting & her hair is looking so much lighter. Briley is as cute as ever! She's always so smiley. & I only have one word to say about Colorado... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete