Thursday, April 16, 2009

Artsy Fartsy


SO today I had a vision of greatness. I wanted cute canvases to accent the colors in Kayelyn's room and something girly to "girlify" her room since the colors are not traditional girly colors. I went to at least 7 stores and found nothing- well nothing I could afford anyway :) SO I went to the craft store and bought some canvases..... Just so happens I had an idea in my head of some cute girly things so I came home and painted..... Now they are by no means professional butr I achieved my goal and for way less money. Tell me what YOU think. Except you Nat.... You're a professional ARTIST and I am scared you are going to laugh at me :) LOL j/k....











5 comments:

  1. Missy, these are sooooo cute! I love the simple design and the color combinations are perfect!!! I especially like the dandilion with the little seeds flying off!! It looks like something you would find on Etsy! I like how you signed them too with the little M to personalize it! VERY CUTE! I couldn't have done better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them! I'm so decorating-challenged. The only cute artsy thing in the girls room is the hairbow holder you made for them! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav is the little bird! SOO cute! Thanks for coming over tonight and doing the KIRBY!! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are SOOO cute! You did a great job. One more thing to add to your website.:)

    ReplyDelete