Friday, July 23, 2010

My New Friend.....

Just wanted to share with you, some exciting news.... :)

We have a new resident at the Brewer House.... Yes, I know.... it's hard not to be jealous.
Yeah, yeah, it's Edward Cullen. What can I say? He decided he prefers blondes..... Bella is incredibly awkward and mousy anyway, so ya know.... here he is.... I kept trying to tell you that--

Vampires ARE real. Duh.


My dear, sweet husband came home with Edward last night. He was thrilled to give me Edward, and I have to say I was pretty pumped myself. He is taller than I would imagine.... He likes to follow me around and help me around the house..... Here we are at work .....

He also came to dinner.... We had pasta that night, Edward didn't eat of course....


But he did do me favor and warm up my leftovers today!!!


And when I told him I'd had enough and I was tired, he took over. He truly is perfect.... I knew he would be :)


He does laundry too.... he folds clothes at an alarming rate. Its fascinating to me ;)

The girls enjoyed his company at the pool.... can you see him sparkling? :)



Nathan took this (Obviously.....) He said Edward was watching me sleep :) LOL


Hope you all had as much fun as I did with this :) Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. OMG. You make me laugh. Missy! Seriously??? At the dinner table might just freak me out a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I had so much fun ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
    Vampires Drink Blood Sara, besides, Edward is a "vegetarian" ;) No but really this is what you do when you have been holed up for over a week with two sick kids :) Glad I made you laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahhahaha!!!! HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow i am wiping tears from my eyes I was laughing so friking hard!! First of all how sweet for your HUSBAND to buy you a replica of your vampire boyfriend 2nd-i bet you were totally on edge when he was outside by the pool "Don't splash on him Briley" 3rd- can he use his powers to heal you for the weddings?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!!!! He actually fell in the pool and I about had a heart attack. My vampire reflexes kicked in and I had him out in a matter of seconds so he wasn't hurt. LOL
    Yes I was thrilled and Nathan was too. Everyone loves him except Sully & Zoey they just bark at him :)

    ReplyDelete