Thursday, November 20, 2008

25 Thoughts that have crossed my mind in the past 24 hours....

Things are looking up and already I’m feeling better and better.

This enables me to finally do what I’ve always wanted to do.

Thank goodness this is over and I am getting on with my life.

How exciting to think what is going to happen next.

Now I can do what I’ve always wanted to do.

I can see already how this is turning into something really great.

This is happening just in time. I can’t believe this.

I’m free, thank God I am free at last.

There’s a purpose and reason for everything, and I’m excited to learn mine.

I am certain about what I want next and can already see it happening.

I am fully engaged to do what I must to get it.

Want to bet I land a better job than what I had?

I am capable of doing what’s required to get whatever job I want.

I feel confident the job I want is right now looking for me.

My thoughts are focused positively on my purpose only.

I can sense that other people I don’t even know are ready and willing to help me.

It’s amazing how this seems to be fitting nicely into my plans.

Things will work out-- They always do.

I am not going to let someone's else's bad decision ruin me.

I plan on doing whatever it takes to make myself more successful than I ever could have been before.

Someday I will look back on this and chuckle.

I already have mutiple interview set-up and people banging down my door to meet with me. This is good.

I know people, who know people, who know people. Period.

My kids love me being home and I love being home with them.

I put my christmas tree up while other poor people where dealing with corporate BS.

No comments:

Post a Comment