Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Mysterious Disappearing and Reappearing Camera

REWARD

Someone stole my camera from my desk at work yesterday. I accidentally left it on my desk and when I came in this morning it was stolen. I was so upset. I let my manager know, and she told everyone here at work. That apparently rattled someone's cage because they decided to return my camera back to my desk after lunch today. The only thing is that the camera now has images not take by me. Whoever stole it took pictures of a stop sign, a blue sky, a street with a house, a dash board and a naked butt. Yes, that's right. A Naked Butt.





Anyone who has information on this is asked to call CRIME STOPPERS 1-800-222-TIPS
Have a NICE day!

3 comments:

  1. THat looks like an arm...if you fold your arm it can look like a naked butt haha!!! glad you got your camera back though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just weird. Beyond weird.

    ReplyDelete