Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Circle of Life is Complete

When I was 12 I had two true loves. Nathan Brewer & New Kids on The Block. I married one love and the other dissolved away. For years I mourned and missed them. So the day I found out NKOTB was making a come back I was about to have a heart attack. They say that things always make a come back... They are back and better than before. I got to attend the concert and it was probably one of the best nights of my life. The New Kids on The Block are Back and I went to see them perform.... can you believe it??
They put on the most amazing show I have ever seen. Everyone in the room was awe-struck. The coolest thing happened to us. We get there and we have seats WAY up high....This lady with blonde hair and a clip board comes up and asks us if we want to move to the front--are you kidding me?? Heck yes! So we get up and move all the way down to the side front about 8 rows back. What good luck!!! Our seats were so incredible- we had a full view of backstage and the full stage. We could see them before they came on stage, when they did a wardrobe change and when they grabbed some water and took a break....
They sang everything from their old album and their new album and the were awesome- way better than they used to be and by far way hotter!! The concert was completely sold out. I tried to take some pictures of the audience so you could see how full the place was. 90% of everyone there were devoted, die hard 30 year old Women who grew up listening to NKOTB- it was so cool. I felt like I was 12 again- LOL. Anyway, here are some of the best pics I got from last night. I am SO glad I got to go. I had SO much fun and I cannot wait until they come back to Houston!!!
In a Nut shell.....
The circle of life is complete. I have my two loves again. NKB & NKOTB!!!











1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute... you knew Nathan when you were TWELVE!? That has to be the sweetest thing I've heard all day! :)

    ReplyDelete