Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Great Thing About Having a Sister is You ALWAYS have a friend.....

Briley was excited since the first day she found out she was having a sister!!! The best part about having two kids is watching them grow together. Briley is SUCH a big help and just ADORES her sister. Here are some picture of them together!!!












I know how wonderful it is having a sister. My sister and I grew up in rooms next door to each other and we always wanted to share a room. Today we are so close and its so great always having my best friend just a phone call away. I am so thrilled that my two girls will get to grow up with each other the way Becky & did. They will be sharing a room & They will be the best of friends.



1 comment:

  1. They are absolutely adorable together!!! Sisters are the best

    ReplyDelete