Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Wednesday



Here is a picture of the girls from today. Briley is such a great help to me. She just loves Kayelyn so much and does so much to help around the house. More than a typical 2 year old knows how.... But then again whoever said Briley was typical. She is learning how to make her bed and cleans her playroom. She helps me empty the diaper pail and helps me pop Kayelyn's binkie back in her mouth when my hands are full. In other BIG news, Briley is now about 99% potty trained. She wears big girl panties everyday and very rarely has an accident! That is exciting! Now we only have to buy night time pull ups and my day of expensive toddler size diapers are over for a few years :) YAY! I hope you are all having a good week. We are anticipating the arrival of MeMaw and Granpapa tonight. Briley is excited because they are bringing her some Sleeping Beauty surprises :) I am excited because they can have baby duty while I take a nap :) LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Such cuties!! What a proud mommy I know you must be! I think they look so alike too! Even though I think Kayelyn takes after you Melissa and Briley takes after Nathan. Sweet sisters!! :0)

    ReplyDelete