Thursday, October 7, 2010

What we've been up to....


We have been super busy at our house..... Nathan has been working long hours and This is my busiest time of year. I am somehow still managing to make it on 2 hours of sleep a night while juggling housework, Tiny Treasures and my family. Anyone who says you can't do it all and do it well hasn't met me :) I have skills and I am rockin them. Ask me in 2 months, I may be at breaking point but not likely. I feel incredibly blessed to be in the position I am in and I don't plan on sacrificing it!

We have had gorgeous weather. Its been in the low 80's during the day and 50's at night..... Briley is loving it......

So we have YET again made some changes in the arrangements at our house... I think when you are young parents with a young family this is normal.... constantly trying to find a normal and constantly trying to find what WORKS...... Briley and KK have been in separate rooms. I wanted them in the same room but it just wasn't feasible when KK was a baby.... SO.. things changed again and they stopped sleeping through the night, claiming to be scared and would come to our bed or beg to sleep together....... so after much thought and discussion and input from friends we decided to put them in twin beds in the same room. BEST CHOICE WE EVER MADE. They are now sleeping through the night and they are closer than ever-- its so cute!

This also means I get my own office! ALL ALONE! My desk will be by the window and we will be making it into a studio for newborn shoots! I can barely contain my excitement! 

Edward is happy too. We get more alone time now :)
I think what I love most is that these bed were my dad's beds when he was a kid. Then my sister used them..... If you know me I am totally into passing things along and I am totally into things that have meaning. I am just thrilled to death that they are using these. I did my best to make everything uniform on a tight budget....... I love it! I still have to change the names on the wall-- this weekend's project!

Found them matching lamps at Hobby Lobby on Sale for $7.00 each! CRAZY HUH!?!?!
So this means the girls get the playroom back! They are thrilled!

This wall was blank and my mom suggested I hang the girl's art up!! CHEAP and cute and I love it! I intend on covering the walls! Thanks MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment