Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday to Briley!

Happy 5th Birthday Briley Grace. I TRULY cannot believe that you are growing up so quickly! October 14th, 2005......It seems like only yesterday I was holding you in my arms at the College Station Medical Center. My little Aggie Girl....

You were the most beautiful, big healthy baby girl. You were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. You still are. You are turning into a little lady and while it awes me everyday, it makes me sad to see the time flying by so fast. I know I joke around every day and tell you I'm going to put bricks on your head to keep you from growing, but I wish I could slow the time down and keep my little girl forever!!! 

You make me so proud! You are so SMART-- flying past your classmates. You are a great soccer player and a little artist. I love to watch you run and play-- your blonde hair flying and your brown eyes sparkling! You radiate happiness it's infectious, everyone around you is happy too!

You have SO many friends! There are SO many people that care about you!!!

You make me proud when I watch you sing in the church choir and act in the plays. You make me proud when I see what you're learning in Sunday school and you use those principals to be a sweet caring girl....

You are an amazing BIG sister. I love to watch you take care of KK. She loves you so much. You make your mommy and daddy VERY happy and very proud. I hope you have an amazing birthday full of laughs and fun! 

We love you with all our hearts now & forever~
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment