Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009!

Christmas Started out this year by paying a visit to Santa!! As you can see, if went very well for Briley and not so well for Kayelyn. I love this photo. I will cherish it always. It's so classic!!


After visiting Santa we headed to my Sister's beautiful home in Denver to have Christmas Eve Dinner... She had a beautiful meal for us and it was so much fun!








Then we came home and got the girls all dressed in their Christmas Jammies and tucked them in bed!!


Then!!! Santa Came!


Christmas Morning was so fun! The girls loved opening their gifts and stockings. The best present of all was matching Olivia doll's... Olivia is their favorite show...






On Christmas day we headed to my Grandma's house for Dinner.... I didn't get many photos cause I was too busy talking :)


We had a wonderful Christmas this year in Colorado! Of course it snowed and we had a white Christmas which is always SO magical! Nathan was with us and we were all together as a family.... We are so blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment