Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bowtique & Boytique....

We have Been SO busy the past 3 weeks-- between the hurricane, me starting back to work, Birthdays and the launch of my web businesses things have been insane!!

Fo those who didn't know- I started an online craft business called:

WWW.COUTUREBOWTIQUE.COM

I sell Hairbow holders, Room decor and hair bows....

From Couture Bowtique…

WWW.COUTUREBOYTIQUE.COM

Was born….Check it out!

PLEASE for those of you reading this pass this onto your friends and family. This is the only way I will grow!! I can customize to match ANY room and will ship nationwide!

Please see below for some creations from Couture Bowtique & Couture Boytique….

Check out the websites for SO much more!!
couture boytique









couture bowtique
























No comments:

Post a Comment