Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 2 of SCHOOL!

Day 2 of school went a lot better than day one....
Probably because the girls were used to the idea of school and they got to go together this time- which they both think is the coolest ever.
For those of your who don't know, I don't work at the hospital on Tuesday and Thursday anymore. I am lucky enough to be up at the girls' preschool with them during the day! I love it because I get to see Briley a lot more!!! I think it helps her too!!!
So now I take both girls to school..... Haylee gets to eat at Aunt Issy's house and then we go to school!!

Briley and Haylee Playing before Class...
Awww Cousins at School together!
Big Girl Haylee had a great 2nd day at school!

They both enjoyed riding in "aunt issy's" car. We sang The Wiggles songs all the way to school and they laughed the whole way!

2 comments:

  1. I miss my girls so much. Briley, you are such a big girl now. I miss my Little Buddy. I am so proud of you Bear. You make me so happy. I love you with all my heart BG. Haylee, I cannot believe you are in school already. You are such a sweet niece and I love you so much. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so awesome that they get to go to school together. I can't wait until Bella gets to go to school with her cousins.:):):)

    ReplyDelete