We had a great day on Monday. Nathan turned 32. We went, just our little family out to Babin's his favorite seafood place and had dinner. It was so fun and so nice to be out celebrating. The kids were so good and we had such a great time!
Monday, September 27, 2010
You are 32 today!!! I have known you for 21 of those years. They have been the best years of my life.
I love you more today than I did when I first met you. I knew when I was 11 and I still know today, that you are the only one for me :)
32 reasons I love you MORE & MORE everyday!
- I love how you play video games like you are 10 years old all over again
- I love how Sponge Bob Square Pants Makes you giggle like your 4 years old
- I love watching you play with our girls.... They are truly wrapped around your finger.
- I love watching you work. You work harder than anyone I know.
- I love how you selflessly take time away from us to give me a better life
- I love how you have no problems watching a Chick-Flick with me and always act like you care about the cheesy plot.
- I love how you are meticulously OCD about the Organization of the refrigerator.
- I love how you clean the kitchen till it sparkles because you can't stand having dishes in the sink.
- I love when I say "I Love You" and you ALWAYS SAY " I love you More"
- I love that you have a true gift with people and know no strangers
- I love how you go out of your way to make sure I always have an extra special gift
- I love how you jump through hoops of fire to surprise me. I know thats often difficult to pull off.
- I love that you are a true, good person that people come to when they need help or a listening ear.
- I love that you lead our family in prayer.
- I love that your are crafty and good with tools and how it took you a total of 7 hours to design build and complete our kitchen island.
- I love to see the sparkle in your eyes and the hear the excitement in your voice when you have something incredible to share with me.
- I love how you have memorized how I make the bed and strategically place all 15 pillows in their assigned spot.
- I love how you clean the house for me when I am working and you are off and I come home to a perfect house!
- I love when you cook breakfast. No one can cook breakfast like you.
- I love how you have made at least 5 nicknames for everyone in our family including the dogs.
- I love that we can talk for endless hours on the phone and always have something to say.
- I love that you are are my rock. Through the most difficult times in our lives you have been the strength that holds me up, the glue that binds us and my reason for carrying on. When Kayelyn was sick, you managed to live at Two hospitals for both of us, and be my calm in the storm. I still have no idea how you held your cool when at one point you feared losing both of us. You are the reason I kept my sanity during the roughest spot in our lives.
- I love that we have 20 years of history together. I cannot even begin to imagine where I would be without you.
- I love that fact that you used to work for a Winery and you are a true Wino. :)
- I love your generosity and how you are willing to give up anything and anytime to help me, the girls or anyone for that matter.
- I love your ambition and how you are always trying to find a new niche and learn something new
- I love the way you always manage to understand, even when I do something totally stupid, you never get mad or make me feel bad. You always fix the problem and make me feel better about it.
- I love how you encourage me and everyone else to chase our dreams and pursue our passions. Without you I would not be where I am today.
- I love how when I tell you "sweet dreams" you always say "Only if they are about you"
- I Love that you take our daughters on "dates" with Daddy.
- I love that you never hesitate to help me around the house or with the kids
- I love that you support me and drive me to be better and push me to do things outside the box. Without you and your ambition and belief in me, I wouldn't have had the successes I have had.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
I'm not really sure how blog relevant this is, but hey. Whatever right? Most of you, who read this, know I'm not a Texan. I am here because I fell in love with one. It's easy to do. Everyone in my family has fallen in love with a Texan. My dad fell in love with my mom, I fell in love with Nathan, my sister fell in love with Brandon, All my grandparents did too! etc, etc. There's just something about them :) Living in the South is awesome. But even though I have been here since 1997, I am still learning and trying to "adjust" my ways. For years, my husband has been BEGGING me to learn to make Sweet Tea. So, this week I gave in. I got a recipe from a friend and I was shocked when it actually turned out like it should.... :) He has also been asking for YEARS, for Mason Jars to drink out of. Its his favorite way to drink anything. Well after some of our glasses broke and chipped, I gave into that too.
So now when you drop in to visit, I can offer you a good ol' glass a sweet tea in a Mason Jar. :)
How fun is that?
Thursday, September 16, 2010
|Poor Briley at the Dentist..... She cracked a tooth and broke another! She has her brave face on at her evaluation. She gets it fixed on Monday!! Please do me a favor and pray for her. I am nervous. I hope she does ok. I have to work, so daddy will be taking her. She told me she is excited that her tooth with get a princess crown at the dentist! LOL|
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
So we have a new Hobby, it was kind of by accident but I aquired this fish tank for my preschool classroom and we ended up keeping it, because the girls fell in love.... We have so much fun with the fish!
|This is Tubby|
|This is Pongo....|
|This is Tigger|
|This is Dable-Blue-ley The girls.... named him!|
|Francine and Fred|
|Dable Blue-Ley again...|
|Casper the Ghost Catfish...|
|Two nameless Zebra Danios....|
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
|Today was the first day of school! Here are the girls having breaskfast!!!|
|It was a SUPER rainy day with Tropical Storm HERMINE soaking us!|
|Here are the girls outside their school! They couldn't wait!|
|KK and her teach Mrs Val. KK was so excited to go in, she didn't cry! Mommy held back tears too as I watched my baby start her journey in school! It was hard!!!|
|Here's our sweet Briley sitting at her desk! She loves school!|
|Cousins at school!|
|"Come on Sissy, I''ll show ya the ropes!"|